“I'll be back!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 East Dorset B&B and Inns
Plymouth, MA, USA
“I'll be back!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I just stayed here this past weekend to attend a conference at the Wilson House and was very pleased and satisfied. My friend and I were greeted promptly by Carol, the owner, with warmth and friendliness. Carol had coffee ready for both of us in the early a.m. both mornings and an offer of continental breakfast as well.

Each of our rooms were very clean and nicely decorated. Both of our bathrooms were newly remodeled and the shower was heavenly. TV, small frig and microwave, table and chairs and nice large window to enjoy the view. The bed was very comfortable as well. The grounds provided a safe and serene walking area with beautiful daffodils planted about the area. The sounds of birds and breezes were welcoming and relaxing.

I will definitely stay here next time! My friend and I feel like we made a friend with Carol...nice way to run a business.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Eileen L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Montpelier, Vermont
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I stayed here this week during a conference, and it was perhaps the best hotel/motel experience I have ever had (and I have been to many in my life). Carol is very upbeat and helpful to all her guests (even though I misplaced a room key, she was all smiles). We had some nice chats in the evening and her breakfasts were/are as good as any I have had at restaurants. If you are visiting the Manchester, VT or even Rutland, VT area, I strongly recommend staying here. You will feel like you never left home!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Craig G
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 October 2012

This is a great time to be in the very colourful state of vermont. I had the time to to spend checking out the colours. In needing a place to stay I found the Aerie Inn of Vermont. It is a great place to stay for any time of year but I visited there A couple of weeks ago. The Inn is just off the main road (no traffic to listen too). When you look around all you see are mountains and endless colours (breath Taking). You can't beat the comfortable rooms and more than knowledgeable staff to make sure any of your needs are met. I think this could be my home away from home when I am in Vermont. I will, without a dought be back. Thanks Aerie Inn.This is a great time to be in the very colourful state of vermont. I had the time to to spend checking out the colours. In needing a place to stay I found the Aerie Inn of Vermont. It is a great place to stay for any time of year but I visited there A couple of weeks ago. The Inn is just off the main road (no traffic to listen too). When you look around all you see are mountains and endless colours (breath Taking). You can't beat the comfortable rooms and more than knowledgeable staff to make sure any of your needs are met. I think this could be my home away from home when I am in Vermont. I will, without a dought be back. Thanks Aerie Inn.This is a great time to be in the very colourful state of vermont. I had the time to to spend checking out the colours. In needing a place to stay I found the Aerie Inn of Vermont. It is a great place to stay for any time of year but I visited there A couple of weeks ago. The Inn is just off the main road (no traffic to listen too). When you look around all you see are mountains and endless colours (breath Taking). You can't beat the comfortable rooms and more than knowledgeable staff to make sure any of your needs are met. I think this could be my home away from home when I am in Vermont. I will, without a dought be back. Thanks Aerie Inn.This is a great time to be in the very colourful state of vermont. I had the time to to spend checking out the colours. In needing a place to stay I found the Aerie Inn of Vermont. It is a great place to stay for any time of year but I visited there A couple of weeks ago. The Inn is just off the main road (no traffic to listen too). When you look around all you see are mountains and endless colours (breath Taking). You can't beat the comfortable rooms and more than knowledgeable staff to make sure any of your needs are met. I think this could be my home away from home when I am in Vermont. I will, without a dought be back. Thanks Aerie Inn.

Room Tip: Although I do not have a pet, The Aerie Inn is pet friendly. The small extra fee for the convience i...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank Steven R
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Came here for a conference at the Wilson House. It's a 5 minute drive from there and about 15 minutes from Manchester, so really good location. It's just off the road, but tucked away into the mountains giving it a serene feel. I took a great hour walk nearby in the morning.

I only spent one night, but it was a great contrast to the Red Roof Inn in Rutland. I had stayed there by mistake because Google maps places it (mistakenly) near the Bill Wilson House, and I called Carol late at night and she was kind enough to quickly make arrangements for my arrival there the next morning.

The rooms are clean, pleasant, and cost effective.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Jay L
Slatington Pa.
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I Travel a lot on my Motorcycle and I've been going to Vermont every year for about 15 years. I used to camp at Emerald Lake, Untill I discovered the Aerie Inn. Carol does her best and goes out of her way to please. I can only speak of my experience which is always Fun and Fantastic. One time I showed up a day early and soaking wet from riding in the rain, let's just say Carol took care of me. I have become friends with the owner and enjoy seeing her once a year. its like comming home to visit the Family for the weekend. Only a 45 minute ride to Americade in Lake George N.Y. Lots to do in the area, Killington, Vermont Country, Store Ben and Jerrys and the Beautiful Vermont country side while your traveling to your Destination.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank DaveZellers
Carol G, Owner at Aerie Inn of Vermont, responded to this review, 1 October 2012
Dave,

Thank you for your positive feedback. As the sign above the door at the Aerie states " enter as strangers, leave as friends".

I remember like it was yesterday the night you showed up cold, wet, and on your motorcycle looking for your group, which was nowhere to be found,. We were able to get you a warm comfortable room & some hot coffee. A big thanks to you & the rest of your group for coming back each year.
North Stonington, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We had a lovely stay at the Aerie Inn. The Inn is charming and clean. Great location on quiet, peaceful grounds yet so close to town and the many activities we had planned. Our host could NOT have been any more wonderful!! She was so helpful with information, directions, restaurant suggestions, even time and location to try to catch best area photo opps! We will absolutely be back and look forward to another stay just as enjoyable as the first. Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Kim C
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I have been going to Aerie Inn for some time now. I never get tired of going there. The rooms are nicely decorated, clean, and it is a quiet place to stay. The inn keeper Carol is a wonderful host. A very friendly and geat with people. The Inn is pet friendly and motorcycle friendly. Both horseback riding and skiing are nearby. One of my favorite places to go to. The Vermont Country Store is only 30 minutes away. A must to see.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 16 in Manchester
Palmer House
Palmer House
#6 of 16 in Manchester

Been to Aerie Inn of Vermont? Share your experiences!