I was there for Valentine's day and had a great time! This resort is soooo big, I'm sorry I've discovered some of the hidden gem only on the last day, I'll definitely go back. An hotel for me is usually a place where I will sleep and don't care much for other then the room since we like to travel around and discover local gem. But at The Essex Culinary Resort we could have stayed in for 3 days and not get bored!
We had an exquisite supper at the restaurant, had ourselves pampered at the spa and discovered there was a sauna and hamman available through the changing room. There is also a relaxing rooms with fireplace and I even found a room with ballet barres. It was winter so we didn't see the outdoor pool, but we did go into the outdoor spa. There is also an indoor pool, but there is sometime classes there for the locals. We could have occupied our 3 days without leaving the premise, but we just love Stowe whose about half an hour away so we took a drive over there and enjoyed our Valentine's day at Michael on the Hill. 2 incredible dinner in 2 days! I thought that The Essex Culinary Resort is very well located, nice and cosy, with a lot of activities on site, more then most hotels I've been.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 18 acres between the vistas of the Green Mountains and the splendor of Lake Champlain, The Essex is Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa. The Essex is a true destination, offering a full-service Spa and Fitness Center, cooking classes in the J.K. Adams and Chef's Kitchens of Cook Academy, and our two award-winning restaurants-- all of which perfectly complement our classic accommodations.The Essex is the premier choice for your next group event and is the perfect Vermont wedding destination for dozens of happy couples tying the knot each year. From our own Vermont Tennis Vacations to our wine list, ranked among the best in the world, The Essex offers you an experience unlike any other resort in New England. ...a true Recipe for Relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Resort And Spa
- The Essex, Vermont`s Culinary Hotel Essex
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Junction
- Essex Vermonts Culinary Hotel
- Inn Essex
- The Essex, Vermont's Culinary Resort & Spa