See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The last time I stayed with Lynn was nearly two years ago. The service and kindness I received at Willey's has remained with me and I felt obliged to review her beautiful B&B. I have been overseas for nearly a year and a half and have not had the chance to visit recently. I will be returning this summer and am planning to make the trip back to Essex. I stayed with Lynn twice, both times with my girlfriend at the time. She was incredibly hospitable and accommodated for both myself and my girlfriend who was vegan. I have one memory that serves as an example of her excellent service. I love coffee and mentioned offhand that I typically like medium body roasts. I discovered the next morning that Lynn had made me a special batch of medium body roast instead of the dark roast she had prepared the previous day. She really cares about each of her guests and does whatever she can to make their stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We rarely felt the need to leave and spent much of our time reading in the den and listening to Lynn's stories of her travels (in particular how acquired her beautiful carpets.) The property is adjacent to the fairgrounds and she provided us with complimentary tickets to the annual carnival that was taking place at the time. We felt privileged to stay there and spend time with her for a few days and I hope to come back soon.

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Jerome R
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I returned to Willey Farm after enjoying it so much when I went last year. A quick 'phone call to Lynn a week or so ahead of time and I was all set for accommodation while visiting my daughter at a nearby college. Lynn was gracious as ever and opened up her lovely home without reserve. I stayed for just one night and requested and was given the Blue Room which has twin beds. My daughter was able to join me for Lynn's delicious waffles with cardamom cream breakfast the next morning. WIlley's Farm is the perfect place tot stay for me while visiting the Burlington area.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights at Willey's Farm B&B and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.
Lynn is a sweet, gracious and informative hostess who served the most delicious breakfasts that we've ever eaten at a bed and breakfast. We slept in the Red Rose room which is immaculate, and spacious with a private bath, and wonderful views of the garden.

Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights recently at Lynn's B&B to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. Lynn was a wonderful hostess and cook! The Farm and B&B are set back off the busy highway and the grounds were surrounded by Fall colors/leaves! Other than the early sound of the train arriving nearby, a very tranquil, peaceful atmosphere. We would definitely visit again! Lynn is a warm, welcoming person who makes you feel as if you have known her forever!

Room tip: Both rooms are set off from the main part of the house. We stayed in the Red room which had a private bathroom next to the bedroom, with a double bed. No complaints!
Date of stay: October 2013
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I decided to stay here with my daughter before dropping her off at one of Burlington's colleges. We slept in the Blue Room which was clean and spacious enough for the two of us. We relaxed on the porch before heading out to dinner to a local place recommended by Lynn. Breakfast the next morning was plentiful and delicious. Willey's Farm B and B is a lovely place in which to stay and I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2013