“Down right rude !”

Mimmo's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The server was rude and food was mediocre . And it seemed the waiter knew more than we did .The owner is pompous . Customer service is not their priority . Putting out pizza and making money is . And the customer pays in more ways than just his wallet . I was better off going to Dominios , where I would have known what i was paying for , with a smile and thank you from the cashier . Go to Leonardos in Burlington

1  Thank Jeffrey S

Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is the best Gluten Free Pasta I have had at a restaurant. We went here because the wait at The Essex Tavern was too long. Yes the service is a bit off per the other comments but the Gluten Free pasta was amazing. The GF pizza is not worth ordering Vermont has a lot of GF pizza this is one of the worst but the pasta was perfectly cooked the portions were large. They needed some pepper and parm but to me I would rather have to add flavor then have it overly yucky flavored. I would go back in a heart beat just for that pasta. The salads looked good as well our friends ordered one. The only other negative was it was really warm in there but it was hot out side so that could have been part of the reason.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Bring the entire family because there will be something everyone loves. This restaurant is an upgrade to your usual pizza joint. We have dined there probably once a month for the past 5 years! Kids menu is great because your kiddos can have tortellini alla panna or with butter or with sauce or any other pasta for that matter... really whatever suits them. Pizza is a little pricey, but very tasty. Pastas are also pricey, but always delicious. My husband ordered the special last night and had pasta with cherry tomatoes, shrimp, and ??? in cream sauce for $15.99. That price was high for what appeared to be 6 shrimp sauteed in a delicious sauce....

Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Food is great! But honestly the service is probably the worst I've ever had at any restaurant. So slowwwww! Everytime! The waitresses never seem to care anymore. New Year's Eve our table was ignored for 45 minutes. Beware.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

My company was over in Essex on business I suggested to go to Mimmos They also have a restuarant in St. Albans that is faboulous. Here in Essex was another story. We ordered the chicken alfrado the alfrado sauce was so runny you had to use a spone and it was almost tasteless. The garlic dots wer big rolls with garlic butter and cheese on them I order the chicken Marsala which had about 5 small mushroom and some runny sauce. We wer very disappointed. My co workers did order the salad and they mentioned that was fine. We did not order the oder pizza so we can not comment on that. The restaurant in St. Albans is worth the trip go there.