“Dinner at Mimmo's”

Cuisines: Pizza
Montreal, Canada
“Dinner at Mimmo's”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had eaten nearby the previous night and noticed across the street the parking lot was full, so we watched to see which restaurant was attracting all the people. Easy to spot it was Mimmo's.

The two of us shared a salad along with a small Greek thin crust pizza. The pizza was served was piping hot, the sauce was just ordinary so we added parmesan and chili peppers from the table condiments to boost the flavor. The salad had a nice mix of vegetables. Larger than normal choice of salad dressings.

Service was very attentive.

We eating we saw lots of business with take out.

Okay choice if you are travelling in the area and want an inexpensive meal.

• Visited September 2013

South Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our first visit to Mimmo's Pizza and my wife and I thought the food was great (and she loved her Rum Punch as well). I had a garden salad and we each had a Bread Roll (like a calzone but with just Mozzarella instead of Ricotta cheese. We would definitly return again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank pswebster78
Olney, Maryland
“Not the best Italian food.”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I had high hopes for this place. I ordered the pizza with pesto sauce. Shockingly, the pesto was the jarred variety. How difficult is it to make real pesto? The guy at the bar was also singing off-key Italian songs which got a little tedious. Children's pasta was alright, although how can you mess up pasta? I wouldn't bother going there again.

• Visited December 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Down right rude !”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The server was rude and food was mediocre . And it seemed the waiter knew more than we did .The owner is pompous . Customer service is not their priority . Putting out pizza and making money is . And the customer pays in more ways than just his wallet . I was better off going to Dominios , where I would have known what i was paying for , with a smile and thank you from the cashier . Go to Leonardos in Burlington

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jeffrey S
Burlington, Vermont
“GREAT Gluten Free PASTA”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

This is the best Gluten Free Pasta I have had at a restaurant. We went here because the wait at The Essex Tavern was too long. Yes the service is a bit off per the other comments but the Gluten Free pasta was amazing. The GF pizza is not worth ordering Vermont has a lot of GF pizza this is one of the worst but the pasta was perfectly cooked the portions were large. They needed some pepper and parm but to me I would rather have to add flavor then have it overly yucky flavored. I would go back in a heart beat just for that pasta. The salads looked good as well our friends ordered one. The only other negative was it was really warm in there but it was hot out side so that could have been part of the reason.

• Visited April 2013