“Wow!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fair Haven
Haven Guest House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 3 Fair Haven B&B and Inns
“Wow!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our stay at the Haven exceeded our expectations in every way. The Guest House is a charming Victorian with a wonderful wraparound porch for whirling the time away. The breakfast was fantastic,and Werner and Gisela are as gracious and charming as the home itself. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
NY
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was our first time at a B&B, and let me just say that it will be hard to beat! Gisela & Werner are the kindest people you could ever meet. The house is immaculate, the rooms are cozy and comfortable, and the breakfast - SURPERB! They even let our brother (who is a student at the local college) come join us!! I look forward to returning here both in the summer when the weather gets warm and in the winter, to see the fireplace in action! If you are looking for a prime bed & breakfast experience, I would look no further!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Groton, Connecticut
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Haven Guest House far exceeds any 5 star hotel I have ever stayed in! The hosts Gisela and Werner were the most obliging people I have ever met. The place was immaculate! The breakfast was out of this world delicious with Gisela's homemade bread and sweet treat every morning..Can't wait to go back in June.

Room Tip: The four rooms are all beautiful.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Pensacola Beach, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed at the Haven Guest House for 8 nights. The pancakes each day were wonderful (pineapple my favorite). And the hosts (Gisela and Werner) were always very friendly and helpful. The accommodations were very comfortable even though it only made it above freezing a couple of those 8 nights. WiFi worked good. When I come back to Fair Haven, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kathy W
New York City, New York
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The name really does say it all. Gisela and Werner could not have been more lovely, kind, or gracious. Throughout my three night stay I felt at home with warm cozy fires and unbelieveable breakfasts. They were even so incredible kind to very generously accomodate a vegan. :-) Werner even sweetly cleaned off our cars after some fresh fallen snow. To top it all off the house is immaculate, cozy and warm. Truly....we were so spoiled. It was quite difficult to head home. Will absolutely be back again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Reviewed 11 January 2014

When I tell my husband I've booked a B&B, he usually grimaces. But after a couple of nights at Haven GH B&B he thankfully has a more favourable attitude to this type of accommodation.
If only all B&Bs were this pleasant. After experiencing the genuine warmth & hospitality of Werner & Gisela we are certain they could either write a manual on how to run a B&B or travel the world teaching others just how it is done. But then that would deny other travellers the opportunity to experience their hospitality, so I mustn't be selfish! Even though I'm new to TA I've spent much of my life traveling & have to say that THIS IS the best B&B I've ever had the privilege to stay in. Look no further, Fair Haven GH B&B is where you need to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Melissa L.
Stayed here with my daughter one evening when we were up for college tours. Convenient location and easy to find. Beautiful home-lovely wood floors and woodwork throughout,warm, clean and cozy. Werner & Gisela were very welcoming, and accommodating without being overbearing. When arrived, enjoyed reading for a bit in the common room downstairs by the fire while my daughter relaxed upstairs. Stayed in the twin room. Room was spacious, and comfortable with in room private bath which appears to have been recently renovated. Lovely homemade breakfast, we left feeling very relaxed & pampered :) Also, appreciated attention to need that we were on a schedule. Only "dings" would be that the beds were not of equal quality and the cable TV in room was limited and sporadic...not serious problems.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Quality Inn
#6 of 12 in Rutland
Comfort Inn Trolley Square
Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites

Been to Haven Guest House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!