“S&Djohnson”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fair Haven
Haven Guest House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Fair Haven B&B and Inns
Rochester, New York
“S&Djohnson”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was our first experience with a bed and breakfast and my wife and I couldn't have been more impressed. Werner and Gisela take great pride in their home and it shows . The rooms are beautifully kept and the gardens very pretty. The hosts made you feel very comfortable and right at home. I really hope to go back in the future. Oh and the breakfast was great. ( blueberry pancakes YUM)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Scott J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Haven guest house made a very wonderful stay for my husband and I on our honey. The owners were so sweet and hospitable. They were kind enough to upgrade our room since it was our honeymoon, the breakfasts they cooked were so tasty, especially the homemade bread and pastries each morning.the rooms were very pretty, very clean and the beds were comfy. The part of the house specifically for the guests was cozy and inviting! Haven guest house was a wonderful choice for our honeymoon stay and we definitely plan to go back!!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank jenn52982
ithaca, ny
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Everything about our stay at Haven House was wonderful. Gisela greeted us as we walked up onto the porch and from that point on it was a memorable experience. She and Werner were so gracious and welcoming. The property is beautiful and the rooms are so comfortable. Should I find myself in Fair Haven, VT again, this is definitely where I would want to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mreynolds
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My friends and I have had a 4th of July weekend together for as long as I can remember. Each year we call this lovely B & B our home away from home. The proprietors, Gisela and Werner have become like family to us. The welcome is warm, the rooms are cozy and the breakfast is fabulous!!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank amkoenig00
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stay at Bed and Breakfast Inns in New England every summer. The Haven Guest House is very nice. The hosts are warm and attentive. The breakfasts are great! The location was great for us. We came to Vermont for golf, hiking and the rodeo. All were close by and very enjoyable. The House is on an (small) intersection with some street noise. We just used the AC as it was a warm July weekend so it was a non-issue. Very nice B&B.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Malibu, California
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A BIG Thank you to Gisela and Werner for a fantastic B&B experience. They are the nicest people and hosts anyone could ask for. The house was adorable and our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was complete with fresh fruit, homemade breads and pastries, local jams and honey and some coffee/tea.

The road noise was a bit loud through the night, but the comfy bed made up for it :)

I would recommend Haven Guest House B&B to anyone looking for an authentic VT experience with some of the nicest people ever.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the backside of the house for less road noise.