The Inn At Grace Farm B&B
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Saint Albans)
Cadillac Motel(Saint Albans)
View Hotel
Deer Run Motor Inn(Jeffersonville)
Smugglers' Notch Resort(Jeffersonville)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsvermont mountainsoutstanding hoststhe barncontinental breakfastaimeewedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2010

The Inn at Grace Farm is a wonderful place to stay. I loved that the inn is new construction but still has so much character and charm. The inn is in a convenient location with wonderful mountain views. The area is quiet, yet close enough to so many places that there is always something to do. Burlington is only 30 minutes away, so you can always head there for a nice dinner or to do some shopping. Skiing/Hiking is also closeby. I can't imagine that anyone would be disappointed with their stay here!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelf0r2
Reviewed 25 July 2010

This was by far the most perfect B&B that I've ever experienced. The location is picturesque, the owners are amazing, and the rooms/views are breathtaking. They also serve yummy breakfast! Planning my next trip back already!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ButtonGirl_726
Reviewed 28 October 2009

If you are planning a trip to Vermont, this B&B is definitely worth going out of your way for. I researched prices online, but ended up calling the B&B directly and was given the price they offered on one of the travel websites. When we arrived, it just happened that we were the only guests staying there that night and so they upgraded us to the largest room they had, which was a very welcomed surprise.

The Room:
The room had a large King bed, flat screen TV, sitting area and a very nice, very clean private bath room. But possibly the most beautiful part of the room were the large plank hard wood floors, which were harvested from their property. The room also had a box of locally made chocolates.

The Breakfast:
Liz (the co-owner) asked us what time we wanted Breakfast in the morning...we ate at 8:30. The breakfast was EXACTLY what we like. The yogourt was local/organic, with granola. Fresh strawberries with balsalmic vinegar (SO good). Scrambled eggs with goat cheese were the best eggs I've ever had. No joke. Fresh OJ, Apple Cider, Dark Hot Chocolate and various types of Coffees. Oh, can't forget the muffins from the bakery in town. AHH!

The Location:
The B&B is located about 25 minutes from Burlington, VT in exactly the type of landscape that you would expect from northern Vermont. My only complaint is that the B&B is closer to the road than I had thought, but there was rarely any traffic and it never caused any problems for us. For this reason I gave 4 out of 5 stars for location.

I know that a really helpful review gives the Pro's and Con's, but we had such a great time here, we honestly have nothing bad to say about this place!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brettmx
Reviewed 7 October 2009

Vermont's beauty speaks for itself. Every season has it special charm. The Inn at Grace Farm sits snuggled in between the Green mountains & Adirondacks. The owners Jason & Liz put their heart & soul into making every day comfortable, enjoyable. The Inn is charming in its decor. The rooms have everything to make it a comfortable stay. Their reviews on their sight reveal that.
My husband & I stay with my family there so we could attend a wedding & it was perfect to gather together, eat well (thanks to Liz) and get a great nite sleep. Liz & Jason gave advise on places to go & just plan friendly talk.
My husband & I have travel a lot & stayed many places. This was the most enjoyable & I'm ready to go back again. The Inn is @ the top of my list. Thank you Liz & Jason!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2009

The Inn at Grace Farm IS the nicest bed and breakfast we've ever stayed in. Liz is a wonderful hostess and breakfast was charming and delicious. Coffee and treats during the day are an added bonus. Everything about this inn is pure class. The main room and guest rooms/bathrooms are delightful and inviting. Every detail has been well-thought out including the most luxurious towels you will ever use. After returning from an amazing meal at 158 Main (Liz-recommended), we sat in the front and enjoyed the summer breeze overlooking the mountains. While we were relaxing, a hot air balloon glided across the mountain view. It is evident that Liz and Jason's goal is to make a very pleasant stay for their guests. We didn't want to leave this beautiful inn and hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple