“Great diner and great owner”
Review of Country Pantry Diner - CLOSED

Country Pantry Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 January 2014

My wife and I are from out of town and we happened to stop by for a quick bite. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was mellow. The owner was our waitress and she made the whole experience a memorable one. The prices were great for the amount of food and it was nice to have a comforting and relaxing meal.

2  Thank Jacob D

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I've been visiting the country pantry since may, so I'd say at least once a month their veggie Panini are to die for!!!! If I could I would eat one everyday!!! I'm a vegetarian and they have a wide variety of vegetarian dishes but also a equivalent variety of carnivorous dishes, it's got something for everyone and I'd recommend it to any friend or relative. I LOVE THE VEGGIE PANINI!!!! Every time I visit there, you know that's what I will be getting :D !!!! <3

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I were here for breakfast. We were seated promptly and offered coffee right away. Both of our omelets were cooked to perfection. Food was plentiful and free coffee refills came just at the right time. This is our first time here under the new ownership and were very pleased. We usually don't go out for breakfast but we would definitely return.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Great food, really nice people and surprisingly good vegetarian options. I had the veggie panini and they happily substituted the feta for the goat cheese. My friend had the spinach salad. Really good!

Reviewed 26 January 2013

We enjoyed our family breakfast here. With five people at the table, we all managed to find something that we liked on the menu and all our food came out as ordered. It was hot and fresh.