“Hope they go out of business”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Ferrisburg
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Been going there for quite a while.
They were never particularly pleasant, but my last time there was treated to rude and insulting behavioir.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This would have been a 5 star review just a few weeks ago! I hope the owners are on vacation and are coming home soon! I'll start with the desserts, they are half the size and not nearly as good! But still sold at the same price! Very disappointing! Our sandwiches were dry and made poorly. I'll give it one more shot next week. Hopefully it's back to the way it used to be!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

I was so happy to find this shop. I bought sandwich and drink and then, a bunch of cookies that I carefully wrapped and brought home. My only issue is there is no seating inside or out and I ended up eating in my car which was a little messy. We finally got to try the cookies when I got home and they were amazing; huge and super tasty!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Delicious homemade baked goods including cookies and bars! They will make your sandwich just the way you would like it-my favorite is turkey, cheddar, lettuce, tomato on a baguette. Variety of drinks to choose from and other items like mac/cheese, chili etc that changes throughout the week.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

I have only been here for lunch and had wonderful sandwiches. The only down side is there is not any place to sit and enjoy your lunch. It's more of a take out place.