“Great place for lunch with friends”
Review of Mack's Place Eatery - CLOSED

Mack's Place Eatery
Cuisines: American
Warwick, RI
“Great place for lunch with friends”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We had lunch here with friends and the food was great. I had a tuna melt, my son had a BLT which he said was excellent, and my husband had a nice steak sandwich. Lots of locals stopped by. The kind of place where if you are from here, everyone knows your name. We were here visiting friends that live in Grafton.

• Visited July 2014

St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Best Grafton Cheese steak sandwich ever! My wife and I also had the beef and wild rice soup which was fantastic and very hearty. Wish I knew the receipe. This was a great relaxing place and sat on the back patio.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Great breakfast sandwich!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you're looking for a fast, solid, well-built sandwich then just stop by here. All the food is fast and great. Sit-down or take out. It's all good. It also has a small and cute outdoor eating area as well.
Just a great local place.

Visited July 2014
Weston, Massachusetts
“Friendly service and good solid food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My son and I stopped by for lunch- we always hit the Grafton cheese store which is attached. We ordered the Philly cheese steak sandwich- of which my son is an aficianado (sp?). This is a hard sandwich to perfect, but this was perfect- soft beef, but not mushy, great grilled onions and just the right amount of cheese along with a horseradish mayo on the side. The outdoor seating is a nice addition- worth the trip!

• Visited June 2014
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A wonderfully warm and welcoming place located behind the Grafton Inn. Breakfast and lunch available. Sandwiches can be wrapped to go. Huge pancakes! Yummy!

Visited June 2014