We found this Inn randomly when we could not find accommodations closer to Mt. Snow. Well it will not be randomly chosen again !!!! This Inn is beautiful, the hospitality is beyond welcoming and the food at 5 star. We were attending a "Tough Mudder" at Mt. Snow and stayed here for an evening. Wish we were staying longer. The rooms are immaculate and beautiful. Jennifer and Ed are so nice. And Ed's cooking is amazing. The next day we had an early start leaving at 6:00 am for Mt. Snow - Ed got up and prepared coffee and homemade scones for us. And if that wasn't enough - he was helping at The Tough Mudder event and ended up saving my friend and I in the frigid water of the "dong dangler" !!!! HA HA - thank you Ed - we were so happy to see you ! Definitely hope to visit this Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located in the Village of Jamaica, the Three Mountain Inn offers 15 guest rooms in a luxurious and historical setting overlooking the woodlands and trails of Jamaica State Park. Whether you enjoy a romantic dinner in Southern Vermont’s only AAA Four Diamond restaurant, relax by one of the many wood burning fireplaces, indulge in our incredible three-course breakfast, or explore the various outdoor possibilities; the Three Mountain Inn will revive your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Three Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Mountain Hotel Jamaica
- 3 Mountain Inn
- Three Mountain Inn Jamaica, Vermont