Jay Peak Resort
Jay Village Inn(Jay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Le Montagnard(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$127
Auberge Sutton Brouerie(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$187
Pine Crest Motel and Cabins(Barton)(Great Value!)
US$85
Priceline
1,375 results
All reviewsjay peakwater parkpump housefull kitchenindoor waterparkgreat triphockey tournamentgreat family vacationski schoolbring your ownslopeside condosa lot of funalice's tableski vacationstateside hotellift ticketsmountain dick's pizza
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Stayed in the 1 bedroom cottages with pull out for 3 days weekend. Very clean, cozy, and has all the basics you need in the kitchen. We spent most of the time at the Hockey Rink, Water Park, and and spent a day skiing as well. Had wonderful weekend and experience at Jay's Peak. Had Spectacular views from both the cottage and the resort. Considering the multiple feet of snow, the resort did a considerable job of plowing and providing shuttle service. It was a great winter weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Green Mountain cottages with the porch facing opposite the mountain
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The cottage had a very nice space, and was very clean. Bed in sofa.

Laundry is in the basement - bring your soap and fabric softener.

Bring food otherwise you will have to eat on site. A drive to a grocery store will set you back 45 minutes in travel time each way. We reserved from Expedia and there was no mention of the kitchen... we were able to buy a lot of food at a convenience store in Troy. You will need to have cash. Better to bring food in. Area was quiet. Short drive to the pump house and plenty of parking.

On site entertainment like arcade, cinema and rock climbing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Renee W
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Stayed for 2 nights at the Jay Hotel with my two girls and husband. The accommodations were perfect. We had a kitchenette in our room and the girls loved the gas fireplace. Our view was of the Tram and the mountain, which was beautiful. My 6 year old absolutely loved the water park and especially loved the Flow rider. She also had a good time at the ropes course and climbing walls. Not much for my 3 year old to do at the water park other than the splash pad, but she didn't seem to mind. Both of them enjoyed the ice skating which was included in the price of staying at the resort. All we had to do was pay for skate rental. When we checked in our room was not ready so we headed to the Waterpark, and within the hour we had an email that it was ready. My only complaint is the lack of good dining options on the resort. The best meal we had was "Miso Hungry".

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mollyj8
Reviewed 9 May 2018

What a fabulous weekend to end the season. Following massive storms on Friday night the resort re-opened on Saturday morning, and although there were only 3 ways down the mountain and one lift open...EVERYBODY was in great spirits !!!! It was a great way to end the season, and so fun to strip a layer off with each run - by mid afternoon I was in shorts and a tee shirt, and my partner was the stunner in the bikini. Never done that before!!!!! - And we are quickly approaching 50.
Overall great weekend - thanks Jay Peak!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I had an awesome experience, the staff was friendly and very pleasant to speak with. The food was good and conditions were good for this time of year. I bought a new snowboard and wanted to try it out and I’m glad I did at Jay Peak. I thought the trails were good and they were groomed well first thing in the morning. I recommend Jay Peak and I will be returning.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo