The Tram Haus Lodge at Jay Peak Resort
Jay Peak Resort(Jay)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$103
Horizon Hotel(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$123
Le Montagnard(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$284
Orbitz.com
Le Pleasant Hotel & Cafe(Sutton)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsone bedroom suitetram hauscleaning stafftower barfull kitchenjay peakwater parkski tripafternoon sunstay homeour room was not readyvalet servicevalet parkingmain liftsslope sidefamily roomking size bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My husband and I spent the weekend at the Jay Peak resort for my brother's wedding. We stayed at the Tram Haus Lodge during the festivities in a one-bedroom suite with kitchen and living room. It would be perfect for people who want to spend a long weekend or a week, but don't want to eat out every meal: the kitchen completely equipped. We found the rooms to be comfortable and immaculate, and staff to be very helpful. We spent a very enjoyable day in the water park. One of the benefits of staying at the resort is that there is a real variety of types of lodging: my relatives with children stayed very happily in the condos. The only suggestion we could make is that the complex is a bit confusing, and that more signs (including "You Are Here") would be helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jabburlingtonVT
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Spent the weekend at Jay peak for a family wedding. Wonderful facility with so much to do ~ my niece & nephew loved the water park and my parents enjoyed the tram ride to the top of the mountain. Missed out on seeing the symphony (was at the wedding) but did enjoy the fireworks display afterwards. Looking forward to another visit in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Our road trip was being hampered with threats of torrential storms, tornadoes and flooding so we decided to find a place to hole up in Northern Vermont for a few days. A quick search showed the Wailers playing in Jay Peak, and a room deal made the concert idea even sweeter, so we took the plunge and made a two day stop to this beautiful resort with its indoor water park. While the huge blanket of storms pounded the entire northeast region of the US, we were treated to gorgeous, modern yet comfortable bedding and decor, delicious food and drink and a fun water park to relax and energize our batteries.

What made this resort special was the employees and overall service. Even in the off season, everyone seemed happy to do their job and do it well. Even the pizza/flatbread chef took great pride in his recipes and techniques and enjoyed talking shop with us while we dined at the bar. The staff told us their own favorite places to go in the North East Kingdom of New England, which ended up to be spot on advice further into our trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2013

We were in town to see a concert at the adjoining Hotel Jay the first weekend of May. We don't ski but had heard good things about the work being done at Jay Peak.
Tram Haus Lodge is located right at the base of the mountain with amazing views of the slopes to the south or the Northeast Kingdom to the north.
Tram Haus has a distinct Alpine look and feel to it. The facilities are all very new and cater to the ski family. We selected a mountain view studio which included a kitchenette, dining table, gas fireplace, and flat screen TV. Our room was spotless and met our expectations.
A 5 minute walk brings visitors to a choice of eateries, a general store or the attached Water Park. Parking is also about a 5 minute walk to the big, dirt lots. Valet was available too.
While there, the weather was impeccable - 76 degrees at base of the slopes. We will certainly return

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms at either end of the building are desireable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I decided to take my two boys (ages 12 and 9) to Jay Peak for a quick 2 night getaway during their April school vacation. My husband had to stay home for work so it was just the 3 of us so I opted for the studio. It was perfect! You can tell that the resort is very new. I found the unit to be extremely functional. If my husband were with us, I would have probably opted for the 1BR unit but this size was great for the 3 of us. It had a queen sized bed and a pull out sofa. The room did feel a bit cramped when the sofa was pulled out but that is to be expected. I loved the decor of the unit with the local photographs. There was even a fireplace although we didn't use it as the weather was gorgeous.

I love the layout of the whole Jay Peak Resort. All of the buildings are attached by corridors so we didn't need to go outside when going from our room to the waterpark in our swim gear. This also makes is convenient for restaurants, etc. Since we went in April, many of the food outlets were only open limited times, but it was fine for us. As for the skiing, you step out the door and your are basically on the lifts. I was trying to decide if we wanted to stay in a "ski in-ski out" condo or in the lodge. I am very glad that we opted for the lodge.

I would highly recommend this resort!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family