This place was very nice for the family. When we were there it snowed 16" over nite ! We had a 2 bedroom condo. No problems with facility, great wood burning fireplace. Loved restaurant hearth and candle. Great New England clam chowder at little grill and sandwich shop near slopes. Snowboarding first timers class educational, snowmobiling in snow storm was a rush! Need an all wheel drive or 4x4 if u really wanna drive about but don't need it on resort because in resort shuttle was great! Loads of fun at this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville