We exchanged through RCI for a one week stay in a one bedroom condo in Mountain Laurels. We could not be more pleased with the facilities including the large comfortable unit, the heated outdoor pool, the staff, the Mountainside Grille Restaurant, and the shuttle. All needed cooking supplies were there. (We like to cook a few dinners, pack our trail lunch, and eat breakfast in the unit.) We had a very comfortable bed, quality linens, and a gas fireplace, which was a nice touch. The pillows left a little to be desired, but I am a little picky when it comes to them, and we made do with using the extras which were available. The Ski Locker was very helpful, as we brought 2 pairs of x-c skis and poles, a set of downhill skis and poles, and two pairs of snowshoes. I would say the stay was just about perfect, as we lucked out with four days of great skiing and one of snow-shoeing even though we knew we were taking a chance with staying so late in March. The Nordic Center provided a great variety of trails, well marked and well groomed. Downhill skiing on the "3 Mountains" was also great, and we even got a "2 for 1 on Thursday" discount. We usually do not return to the same vacation spot, but Smuggler's Notch Resort might make us change this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville