if you like to be on the move, this is the vacation for you!! whether it be hiking, biking, swimming, sightseeing, or .. well... even relaxing!! The camps are fantastic as well as all the camp counselors, the kids have a blast and are exhausted from all the activities at the end of the day! Sitting on the deck and looking at the mountains after a long day is just heaven! I highly recommend smugglers notch resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch, the #1 ranked mountain resort in the east for 2017/2018! Smuggs offers acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville