Ours was a summer stay in the Mountain Laurels section of the resort. Our one bedroom unit was spacious and could sleep five. We loved the fireplace! This section has a small pool for the use of the 16 units which was great for a quick early morning or late day dip. Hiking trails abound and there are eight pools and four water slides. The reservoir at Rum Runners' Hideaway is great fun for strong swimmers, but it is quite a hike to get there. There is certainly plenty to keep families occupied without signing up for one of the multitude of additional activities, but if you do, be prepared to pay - a lot. Even a beginners Geocaching trip would have cost my family of three $60, ridiculous when you can go Geocaching anywhere for free. When you go to Smuggler's, and I recommend that you do, make sure you bring any non-perishable groceries you might need with you. The nearest supermarket is a 40 minute drive away and a gallon of milk at the Village Country Store will set you back $6.Wi-fi is $30 per week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers' Notch is a year round mountain resort offering acclaimed programs for families and seasonal activities including alpine and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and snowshoeing; enjoyment of 8 pools and 4 waterslides; guided hiking; children's programs and a zip line canopy tour. The resort village amenities include condominiums with fully equipped kitchens, restaurants, a child care center, two teen centers, a country store, a sport shop, a massage center, and winter ski & ride equipment rental and tuning/repair facilities. Smugglers' is nestled in Vermont's northern Green Mountains about 50 minutes from Burlington, Vermont. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Smugglers' Notch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers` Notch Hotel Smugglers Notch
- Smugglers' Notch Resort Vermont/Jeffersonville