“Riding through the mountains”
Review of Lajoie Stables

Lajoie Stables
Tampa, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Riding through the mountains”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had a great time! I went with friends and this was great way to spend time together as a group. The staff was friendly and the horses were well kept. The only drawback for me as an experieinces rider is that you have to ride to the lowest level..If you want more advanced trip go with experienced riders.

Visited October 2013

Boston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Awesome riding!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great experience for your vacation. The staff was awesome, and our guide was the perfect choice. We rode through their beautiful property while getting some background on the farm. The horses are well cared for and are able to roam throughout the property freely. We came upon clusters of horses grazing and milling about. Wonderful atmosphere!

Visited May 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I already can't wait to go back! My husband and I were on our honeymoon and decided to go horse back riding. We researched places near our resort in advance and this one came up. Seemed nice enough from what I saw on their website so I called with a few additional questions about booking. The woman I spoke to was very nice and helpful. It's an hour and a half personal tour. You don't get stuck with random strangers, just your own party and the tour guide. Our guide was a very nice young lady who was extremely knowledgeable and understanding with regards to my husband who had never ridden a horse before. The horses too were wonderful! My husband's horse in particular had such a cute personality, I think the two of them share a sense of humor! They were gentle, well behaved horses. The scenery and wildlife were outstanding! My husband wasn't so sure how he felt about horse back riding initially but now it's all he can talk about. Oh also, our tour guide was kind enough to take photos of the two of us on the horses so we can add them to our honeymoon album. If you're looking for the perfect place to ride horses, look no further!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Cullen1013
Whitehouse, New Jersey
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“I'd do again!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

It was a nice diversion and a great family way to see a little of Vermont's beauty. Experienced or novice, there's a place for everyone here. The horses are very well treated and not over worked, Our tour guide Mark is a local and he knows his area history. I recommend a longer ride and make sure to dress appropriately. Helmets are provided if wanted and a must for minors. Cute petty zoo too.

Visited September 2013
New Brunswick, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Tranquil horseback riding”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

A very welcoming staff and a very pleasant ride through an amazing forest, excellent trails. Keep an eye out for the signs on them trees! :-)

Visited September 2013