All reviews great hosts beautiful victorian home brownie whipped cream highly recommend this bed and breakfast fresh fruit an amazing cook road noise burlington area northern vermont turn down service cookies rooms are lovely each morning home away from home little things a wonderful stay
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Quite simply, the Sinclair in is a great B&B. I stayed 2 nights for a wedding in Westford VT. The Inn is in the beautiful, rolling hills of Vermont, a welcome retreat from city life. Don and Nimmie were welcoming and helped us with dinner reservations at Fields, a delicious local restaurant. The rooms were all nicely decorated. I had room 4, a.k.a. the turret room. It was cozy with plenty of windows. All rooms have A/C units which was critical when I stayed there and temps were in the 90's and humid. The bed was extremely comfy - in fact I tried to check the mattress type but could only glean that it was a Sealy. Most importantly, the Inn met our criteria of private bath in each room :-) Breakfasts were yummy and featured local VT produce and maple syrup.

I'll definitely stay at the Sinclair if I'm in the Burlington area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank youngknitter
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Sinclair Inn for a few days in May. Don and Nimmie, the owners, were delightful. I didn't want to leave! They made us feel immediately at home and comfortable. (In fact, even before we arrived, Nimmie emailed me to let us know that a larger room, at the same price, was available.) There was homemade banana cake in the dining room, free drinks in the mini-fridge, and wonderful breakfast each morning. Don and Nimmie even made my husband and me tofu-bacon, since we are vegetarians. The house itself is gorgeous- yet also warm and homey. Don was incredibly helpful in giving us advice and directions to places to visit and restaurants. Then there is the added bonus of their little Westie, McDuff and Bella the cat. They are adorable. My husband and I loved staying there and cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KieraLea1182
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We salute the Sinclair Inn and its proprietors, Don and Nimmie, for a simply fabulous setting for celebrating our 25th anniversary. We enjoyed incredible hospitality, a spacious and comfortable room, and some of the most incredible breakfasts that still leave us savoring for more. The Sinclair is well appointed and a pleasant blend of Norman Rockwell Americana and modern conveniences like wi-fi access. We would highly recommend a stay for any occasion that found the traveler in the Burlington-Jericho region, if only to enjoy the serenity and graceful ambiance of the Sinclair Inn and its most gracious hosts.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clayton M
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Lovely rooms, Don and Nimmie are gracious hosts, and provide a terrific breakfast. We were in Vermont to visit family, and my Mom had always wanted to see the Inn. They were able to accomodate us, and we were able to bring Mom over to join usfor breakfast.

Can't comment on the TVs-- while they look like nice little flat screens, we've never turned them on! We're too busy relaxing and enjoying the area to sit around and watch TV!

This was our third visit in a 18 month span-- the quality of each visit has been consistently excellent. We will certainly be back!

Our

Room Tip: Room #6 is a great choice if you're traveling with a child.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Don and Nimmie are great hosts. We stayed here at the recommendation of friends, who had stayed here on two occasions. We spent two nights in the area. Don was nice enough to recommend restaurants in the area. The rooms were clean and the living rooms were great for hanging out. We had a nice conversation the second night with some fellow guests. Breakfast was great.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the inn are further away from the street and are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple