All reviewsgreat hostsbeautiful victorian homebrowniewhipped creamhighly recommend this bed and breakfastfresh fruitan amazing cookroad noiseburlington areanorthern vermontturn down servicecookiesrooms are lovelyeach morninghome away from homelittle thingsa wonderful stay
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The owners of the Sinclair Inn could'nt have been kinder.
Our stay over the weekend was perfect.
The room was beautiful and the bed and cot were both incredibly comfortable (with lots of extra pillows and bedding.) The entire B&B was spottlessly clean and tastefuly decorated.
My daughter and I have difficult eating habbits. And Memmi made delicious breakfasts to suite our needs.
They payed close attention to us all weekend, to make sure we were happy and finding our way around the area easily.
I highly suggest the Sinclaire Inn. And we are looking forward to going back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Sinclair Inn for 5 nights while I was working on my motorcycle at the Classic Bike Experience in Essex. Don and Nimmie are wonderful hosts and made me feel at home during my entire stay. The Inn is welcoming, the rooms are comfortable, and the breakfasts are superb. Don and Nimmie were very helpful in suggesting places to go for dinner and to watch the Bruins game. Don also gave me suggestions for a great ride through the mountains. I highly recommend the Sinclair Inn and I look forward to visiting there again (soon!!!).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank JimW_01938
Reviewed 23 June 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at Sinclair Inn. Our first impression as we walked through the door was of a well tended beautiful establishment. The property is well maintained and tastefully decorated with fresh flowers throughout. We arrived in the late afternoon after a long drive and the choice of fresh baked goodies was a welcome surprise. Nimmie gave us directions to the fastest route to Burlington where we strolled around and had dinner. The comment about the comfy bed is true and in addition the sheets were very good quality. I told Nimmie that I like to walk in the early morning and she suggested that I try Mills Riverside Park, which was less than 1/2 mile down the road. I returned in time for a delicious breakfast of a cheese blintz concoction that would be worth finding the recipe. Since it was a full house, we had an interesting breakfast conversation with other guests. Our next stop was Montreal and Nimmie suggested that travel via the Champlain Islands. She even provided me with directions and a map. The innkeepers make this destination exceptional in every way. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meg B
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I knew the area very well and while I didn't know the Inn from having lived up in the area years before I knew that it was an ideal location. About 15 miles outside Burlington and only about 7-8 to the notch and then over that into Stowe, the Inn is well situated. While the road in the morning can get a little noisy it is not a major problem.
The house has been meticulously maintained and the innkeepers are everywhere - fixing breakfast, providing directions, digging up brochures - very helpful without going over the top. The morning breakfasts were not only fantastic but also creative - we found ourselves chatting with the other visitors so long we finally had to pry ourselves away to start the day!
Our room was on the right at the top of the stairs and was very nicely appointed - the bed was comfortable and with the tall windows on three sides it made for a very bright room in the morning as well.
The weather was perfect for all our days except for the day we were scheduled to attend the Halloween Haunted Forest :-( but that just means we'll have to go back!

T.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TobeManFL
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Quite simply, the Sinclair in is a great B&B. I stayed 2 nights for a wedding in Westford VT. The Inn is in the beautiful, rolling hills of Vermont, a welcome retreat from city life. Don and Nimmie were welcoming and helped us with dinner reservations at Fields, a delicious local restaurant. The rooms were all nicely decorated. I had room 4, a.k.a. the turret room. It was cozy with plenty of windows. All rooms have A/C units which was critical when I stayed there and temps were in the 90's and humid. The bed was extremely comfy - in fact I tried to check the mattress type but could only glean that it was a Sealy. Most importantly, the Inn met our criteria of private bath in each room :-) Breakfasts were yummy and featured local VT produce and maple syrup.

I'll definitely stay at the Sinclair if I'm in the Burlington area again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends