All reviewsgreat hostsbeautiful victorian homebrowniewhipped creamhighly recommend this bed and breakfastfresh fruitan amazing cookroad noiseburlington areanorthern vermontturn down servicecookiesrooms are lovelyeach morninghome away from homelittle thingsa wonderful stay
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I just returned from a weekend at the Sinclair Inn, where I stayed while visiting with my brother and his family. It's a lovely, comfortable environment, and Tom and Dan, the new owners, are gracious hosts! I stayed in Room 3, and what I noticed about each room is that they layout of the house allows for a feeling of maximum privacy in each room, which is not something I've always experienced at a B&B (and has sometimes made me lukewarm about them - I'm a privacy person - but none of those concerns here). The bed was comfy, with turndown service every night. The room (and the house) very well kept. I have terrible allergies and old houses can really do me in, but I didn't have so much as a sniffle at the Sinclair Inn. Also, breakfast was divine! I only partook one of the two mornings, as I wasn't feeling particularly well the other, but it was a delightful, gourmet meal, and they kindly accommodated my vegetarianism. If anything, it was just too much great food - I couldn't finish! I have already recommended it to others and will be back next time I visit my brother again in the Spring.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank E_from_DC
Reviewed 19 October 2013

First off, the new owners, Tom and Dan, are great hosts! Stayed in Rm 2 at the top of the stairs. Bed was incredibly cozy! Loved the Snowflake Chocolates waiting for us on our turned down bed every evening. Breakfasts were wonderful, and very filling! (Thanks for the coffee cake recipe Dan!). My only complaint, had to leave!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Karen41959
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Perfect stay! The house had a lot of historical charm, the rooms were cozy, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. The owners were friendly and recommended a good restaurant nearby. We had read some negative comments about the noise from the road, but this was not a problem for us. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Fairandmoderate
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Stayed here for two nights in early October, 2013. Wanting to be close to Burlington, we found it's a great starting spot for drives (and hiking, for the more ambitious) through the countryside: Mount Mansfield, Smugglers' Notch and Stowe are all very close. Like other reviewers, we found the new owners to be wonderful people, and the breakfasts were fantastic.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Degan1982
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at the Sinclair Inn for two lovely nights in September. The Inn is a beautiful Victorian home tastefully appointed. Our hosts,Tom and Dan, were most gracious and charming.

The breakfasts were a culinary delight--the Danish pancakes simply amazing. Dan kindly accommodated my dietary restrictions. The brownies on the buffet were a chocolate lover's dream!

We wished we had more time to enjoy the picturesque backyard garden that slopes down to a meadow.

We hope to return again to this treasure and wish Tom and Dan all the best !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple