I want to start off by saying some people really have high exceptions for a ski condo in Killington VT. WE ARENT in Aspen and its not the Ritz Carlton.
Stayed at Mountain Green from Feb 10-15. My boyfriend and I purchased a ski and stay package from Sno Search thru Killington at the Toronto Ski and Snowboard Show.
I won't mention the price because I truly think we got an awesome deal and really don't want people to complain to Mountain Green... because we didnt book thru them.
We drove from Toronto so having a late check in Sunday night (6pm) was perfect.
The Front Reception were great, we were in and out in 5 minutes tops.
The only thing that was not presented at the time was our ski passes.
Which wasn't at the fault of Mountain Green but of Sno Search who hadnt dropped them off.
Monday morning we just picked them up at Killington ticket line.
We stayed in Building 1 which is the building behind the main reception.
Our 1 bedroom Condo was clean and had everything that we need (basic 1 frying pan, 1 pot alot of dishs, cups, mugs, silverware). (A8 was great)
Yes this was no 5 star accommodations. BUT we were skiing all day and then having a quick bite and then sleeping. Tv had great options and the wifi was awesome.
WARNING to out of towners
If you are going to purchase groceries, DO NOT go to the Market on the killington access road, poor selection and prices are super high.
It is about a 20 minute drive to Rutland (i believe there is bus service there) but the Grand Union Grogery has a hugh selection and better prices.
The shuttle bus to Killington was very quick and only took 1-2 minutes to get over to ski area.
Only went out for dinner 2 of the nights we were there.
The Garlic --> was awful ... over priced pasta with no taste
On the Rocs --> Amazing drink menu and food selection at a reasonable prices
All in all, We will be back to Mountain Green next ski season :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of Killington, the best skiing in the East, Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort is Killington's most complete resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Green Ski And Golf Resort
- Mountain Green Ski & Golf Hotel Killington
- Mountain Green Hotel
- Mountain Green Killington
- Green Mountain Resort
- Mountain Green Resort Killington, Vermont