Yet another Killington Hotel (?) that hasn't put any money into their property since the '80's. Been coming to VT for about 10 years to snowboard, ski, shop, etc., and thought we'd try this place while my husband and I were looking at properties in the area. Somewhat unfriendly check-in staff, hard mattress, crappy pillows, television from the early '90's awkardly placed on a table next to the bed that you'd trip on if you got up to go to the bathroom, cracks in the sink. What is wrong with these places that they can't invest in some upgrades to their properties? Now that we're no longer in a ski house we'd go back repeatedly to any hotel that we liked in Killington. Unfortunately there aren't any. Next time we'll stay in the Killington condos instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome...North Star Lodge is a Killington, Vermont tradition, nestled at the base of Killington Ski Resort, which stretches across six majestic mountains. With its beautiful lodge, full suites and rooms to suit every vacationer, North Star is a Killington tradition you will want to make your own. Discover the back roads of Vermont, ski Killington, go antique hunting or sit by the fire with a good book - it's all at your fingertips at North Star in Killington.Take a moment to look at our photo gallery and imagine yourself at North Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your North Star Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Star Hotel Killington
- North Star Killington
- North Star Lodge Killington, Vermont