Stayed here in Jan 2014 with 5 other friends. We got a 2 br full kitchen suite. The kitchen was great and the Master Suite was big with a King bed and a Jacuzzi. The 2nd BR had 2 Queens and was pretty big. There were two full baths which were great for 6 women! The furniture is very old but clean and there was nothing fancy about it but it was definitely decent. The pool outside it heated and a lot of fun. It was below zero and most of us went in the pool Friday night. The bar is ok, didn't try the restaurant. There is a nice sitting area off the lobby with a great fireplace which was going most of the time. There is free coffee and donuts in the lobby every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome...North Star Lodge is a Killington, Vermont tradition, nestled at the base of Killington Ski Resort, which stretches across six majestic mountains. With its beautiful lodge, full suites and rooms to suit every vacationer, North Star is a Killington tradition you will want to make your own. Discover the back roads of Vermont, ski Killington, go antique hunting or sit by the fire with a good book - it's all at your fingertips at North Star in Killington.Take a moment to look at our photo gallery and imagine yourself at North Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your North Star Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Star Hotel Killington
- North Star Killington
- North Star Lodge Killington, Vermont