Let's face it, for whatever reason, ski lodges are not nice places to stay. If you bite the bullet and stay predetermined to stay at lodge awash in mediocrity, this is the place for you. The prices are quite erratic and I would wait until you see something below $100 then grab it! You aren't here for the fireplace, buy your own breakfast at the pancake house across the street. Spend your $$ at The Garlic or the Foundry. I don't do hottubs and the game room was effective enough for my 9 year old daughter. They even had some interesting book to lend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome...North Star Lodge is a Killington, Vermont tradition, nestled at the base of Killington Ski Resort, which stretches across six majestic mountains. With its beautiful lodge, full suites and rooms to suit every vacationer, North Star is a Killington tradition you will want to make your own. Discover the back roads of Vermont, ski Killington, go antique hunting or sit by the fire with a good book - it's all at your fingertips at North Star in Killington.Take a moment to look at our photo gallery and imagine yourself at North Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your North Star Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Star Hotel Killington
- North Star Killington
- North Star Lodge Killington, Vermont