Wanted to do a short getaway from upstate NY so we spent a night at the North Star Lodge. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. The first room we got had one of those 19 inch TVs that look like a small college dorm fridge and the remote did not work, plus the A/C worked but made a lot of noise. A quick conversation with the nice man at the reception desk and we were moved to the room next door which was pretty good. The rooms are big and well appointed without luxury. They are functional and comfortable with good beds, good pillows, TV, plenty of towels and a split bathroom so that one can take a shower while your partner uses the sink. The property looks good and yes it could use some maintenance and better lighting but you can't beat it for less than $100. We used the picnic tables by the pond and the heated pool. Both were a welcomed plus. We would certainly consider going back to the North Star Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome...North Star Lodge is a Killington, Vermont tradition, nestled at the base of Killington Ski Resort, which stretches across six majestic mountains. With its beautiful lodge, full suites and rooms to suit every vacationer, North Star is a Killington tradition you will want to make your own. Discover the back roads of Vermont, ski Killington, go antique hunting or sit by the fire with a good book - it's all at your fingertips at North Star in Killington.Take a moment to look at our photo gallery and imagine yourself at North Star. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your North Star Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Star Hotel Killington
- North Star Killington
- North Star Lodge Killington, Vermont