If you are looking for nice ,clean rooms,good breakfast ,sparkling pool,convience to slopes, free shuttle, this is your place!Yes, the hotel is a litle dated, but who cares? Staff is friendly ,fireplace is warm, and BIG TV in lounge is a plus. Would really like the restaurant to be open at night ,but you can get pub food at the bar. Call up the mountain shuttle if you want to go out to eat at night. Did I mention the skiing was wonderful despite there being NO snow anywhere other then at the resort ! We did not move the car for 3 days! Now that's a convenience! On a down note, the only one I really need to mention, bring your own drinking water or juice to mix with anything you may want to add, a salty issue going on with the water.This is our second trip to Killington and the Cascade, and you know where we will be next year. Yup!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular views from every room. Fireside lounge, pub, walk to ski lifts and golf course. Indoor pool, sundeck, sauna and hot tub. Groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cascades Lodge Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascades Lodge Killington Hotel Killington
- Cascades Hotel Killington
- Killington Cascades Hotel
- Cascades Lodge Killington Vermont