We stayed at the hotel for a weekend wedding event being held at a different venue. Upgraded to a suite to get a/c which we didn't really need other than to air out the room a bit. After a hot summer, the weather had turned cool.
On the plus side, the room was large and very clean. Appreciated having a small refrigerator so we could keep some sodas in the room. The hot breakfast was okay but nothing to write home about. The hallways had new carpeting but there was an underlying odor that my husband attributed to moth balls.
On the negative side, we had looked forward to using the pool and hot tub but when my husband checked out the pool he said it was not useable. He said the water was not clear and you couldn't see the bottom. As a former lifeguard he felt this was not only unsanitary but a safety issue.
The staff varied, with most being helpful but not necessarily all that outgoing. Overall it was an 'okay' stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular views from every room. Fireside lounge, pub, walk to ski lifts and golf course. Indoor pool, sundeck, sauna and hot tub. Groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cascades Lodge Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascades Lodge Killington Hotel Killington
- Cascades Hotel Killington
- Killington Cascades Hotel
- Cascades Lodge Killington Vermont