We stayed here with our two kids and our parents. Here are some of the good things: it's very close to the mountain, could even be walking distance but there's a shuttle provided. The shuttle runs well and you really can't beat the location for the price that you are paying peak season. They have a nice pool with hot tub. My kids greatly enjoyed going for a swim between skiing and dinner. The rooms could be a bit updated but were nice and clean. Now for the bad.....the food! The first night we got there we had chicken soup which tasted like it was straight from the can and nachos that were right out of the microwave. Breakfast was free and the only thing edible there were the breakfast sausages, which were also probably from the microwave. The scrambled eggs were from a powder and the hard boiled eggs were actually served FROZEN. Yes, FROZEN! Oh well, overall for the price it's not a bad place to stay but don't plan on eating there if you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular views from every room. Fireside lounge, pub, walk to ski lifts and golf course. Indoor pool, sundeck, sauna and hot tub. Groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cascades Lodge Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascades Lodge Killington Hotel Killington
- Cascades Hotel Killington
- Killington Cascades Hotel
- Cascades Lodge Killington Vermont