“Beautiful hotel and views” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Killington Grand Resort Hotel

Killington Grand Resort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Killington
Marlboro, New York
“Beautiful hotel and views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed for 2 nights. Staff was friendly and helpful, and the property was great--outdoor heated pool in use in November, great exercise room with myriad machines, choice of eating venues. Our room had a full kitchen, a pull-down Murphy queen-size bed, and a pull-out queen-size sofa bed, bathroom had a rainfall showerhead (and a separate sink outside the bathroom), and a beautiful view of the mountains. Internet access was easy to connect to. We enjoyed our time here and plan to come back.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank dengaro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Glasgow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

We spent two nights at the hotel in Early November expecting it to be really quiet. We managed to get the last room at the hotel and had two great days in Killington. The bar staff were great and our breakfast server was lovely and really a character. The reception staff were really bust but very relaxed in manner and could not have been more helpful. We plan on going back this year and hope to ski as the mountain was open for skiers already.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gordon R
Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

thanks to a very good friends kindness and generosity I ended up with a room at The Grand for the first weekend of October 2013.We arrived fri night and stayed until tuesday morning.The room was way beyond any hotel I've stayed in since my last trip to Vegas in 98.we woke up every day to the mountain views which were spectacular and the room was very well furnished with all the amenities you could want from a full sized fridge to a coffee maker and dishwasher.Housekeeping did an amazing job keeping the room sparkling clean every day and the staff went way above and beyond to be courteous and helpful with any questions or concerns I had.The hot tubs were also beyond amazing even though I only got to use them twice.I most definitely can't wait to go back to The grand because in my opinion it was just that,simply grand.I do have just one very minor concern and it's that the mattersses were a bit hard for me but I have severe hip problems so pretty much any bed in any hotel is torture and my only reason for an average rating on the restaurant is becasue we never ate there.I'm sure it's a fine establishment and I'm sure I will probably eat there next time,depending on prices of course.

Room Tip: maybe ask for a room closer to the lobby.we stayed in room 112 and being that my hips are shot it wa...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 99superglide
Hillsborough, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed 1 night for Spartan Race in Sept. Perfect location for the event, and very nice hotel. Beautiful views of the mountain! Check-in was a breeze and the double queen bed room was more than enough room for a couple of us to share. The pool and hot tub area were fantastic too. Wish I could've stayed longer.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a mountain view, even if it costs a little more. Would be well worth it.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mrob65
Duane H, Manager at Killington Grand Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear Mrob65, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Killington Grand and took the opportunity to use some of our great amenities. I hope you did well in the Spartan Race and assume you have started training for the event this year.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We stayed for a week in a Condo rental
We loved the location
Great grounds
Stunning views
Great pool and amenities

Did not like
The Condo, was not in good shape, we complained and was told it is well used......
The staff was not the most helpful

Overall would stay again but would make sure the condo is not so well used etc

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank toroboy
Duane H, Manager at Killington Grand Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dear toroboy, thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. I appreciate the comments on your unit and the staff, as it gives us the opportunity to work on any deficiencies that we may have. I do apologize that you felt that the unit “was not in good shape” and that the staff was less then helpful in helping you get the right room. All of our units at the Killington Grand Hotel have been recently refurbished, so if you are willing to discuss further, I would appreciate any other detailed observations that you had. Thank you in advance for your time and I am glad to see that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay.
Duane Hall (dhall@killington.com)
Rhode Island, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed at the Grand for 1 night for a business trip the middle of September. Foliage was just starting to take place and the view of the mountains from my room was beautful. Room was clean and spacious with fluffy white robes and nice toiletries. The women at check in and check out were warm and accomodating and I loved the granola packages they handed out at checkout. We held a meeting at the hotel and the staff was very attentive to our needs.
The day we arrived we had salads at the restaurant attached to the Killington Golf Course, the servive and food was very good. I'd love to go back during ski season!

Room Tip: Ask for a moutain view room!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank susanw814
Dear susanw814, I am pleased to see that you enjoyed all of the amenities that we have at the Grand and had the opportunity to see the start of our fall fireworks. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff, as they work hard in creating that memorable guest service experience.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here with a friend. Location is scenic, peaceful and serene. We stayed at the 3rd floor with a beautiful view. Excellent location for nature lovers, hikers and outdoors fans. Customer service was great through and through. Highly recommended for stays in fall, spring and summer. Be prepared for very freezing winters. The location is wide spread so the first time comer can get confused to find the right parking lot. Otherwise, all in all, a great experience and amenities ( heated pool, steam room and suana).

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank ZJ-161718
Dear ZahraJ, thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the grandeur of Killington and were able to take part in some of our popular outdoor activities that you spoke of. You are correct that the winters are cold, but I can assure you that they are just as fun, so I hope you can take the opportunity visit this winter and try some of our cooler activities as well.