My husband, daughter and I just got back from our winter vacation at Mountain Meadows Lodge. For several years we have been traveling there once or twice in the winter and once in the summer. This is our family's vacation spot! The winter activities are great. It's very close to Killington and Pico for skiing and snowboarding. We borrow snowshoes from the lodge and take a hike on the trails or on the frozen pond. My daughter loves saying hi to the animals in the barn and sledding on the hill by the pond. Breakfast at the lodge is always great. They don't have a restaurant but often offer dinner for the guests, which has always been delicious! I love summer in Vermont just as much as winter! In the summer we hike on the Appalachian trail to the waterfall and go kayaking on the pond. We are happy never leaving the grounds - playing pool and ping pong, enjoying the hot tub and sauna, reading by the pool. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. We can't wait for our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mountain Meadows Lodge is a favorite Vermont Country Inn Bed and Breakfast in Killington known for great dining, family-friendly lodging and travel, Vermont weddings, New England wedding receptions, family reunions, business meetings and church retreats - in any season. Located on the Appalachian Trail (AT) and Kent Pond in Killington, surrounded by National Forest and State Park lands, our history-rich, environmentally-friendly, lakeside resort is tucked away in a quiet and serene corner of this small New England town. Mountain Meadows Lodge boasts a sauna, hot-tub, enormous fireplace, game room and loads of other amenities. Farm animals wander the property for the kids to pet and feed and visit including Charlie the pygmy goat, and Alex the Shetland pony. You can enjoy cross-country skiing, hiking, boating, fishing, fly fishing instruction, sledding, snow shoeing right on the property; down hill skiing only minutes away at Pico-Killington, sleigh & carriage rides, golf, snowmobiling, rock climbing, disc golf, bike touring, and mountain biking nearby, and loads of other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mountain Meadows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Meadows Hotel Killington
- Mountain Meadows Lodge Killington, Vermont