All reviews new owners the pub appalachian trail adventures indoor hot tub poolside bar photo booth saint bernards change of ownership full menu lawn games turned around nice bonus old school living room family wedding this past weekend common areas
Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is not my first time staying at the Summit. Stayed here with a friend in an economy room for one night to ski. We checked in on St. Patrick's Day, expecting the bar downstairs to make sleeping difficult. However, neither of us heard a thing that night! The hottub is amazing as always and the breakfast is great! Teddy, Rachel and Astro were around to hang out with. Will be coming back soon.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank KateTheSkiier
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Is in the ritz carlton? No. But I found it extremely homey. Yes it could it use some updating like the rugs and furniture, but I wouldn't go too crazy with it. You don't want to turn it into a franchise hotel look. If I go back to killington I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We've been staying here since 2007. The staff is helpful & friendly. Everyone seems to chip in & do whatever needs to be done. Dogs are a special treat. Great breakfasts. Nice hot tub & outdoor heated pool. Looking forward to next year's ski trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2016

My husband and I have spent a weekend here every February for 6 years. We were first attracted by the dogs but love the charm of the inn. It is warm and cozy and has a classic ski-lodge feel. We have stayed in several different types of rooms including economy - those are small and have a rather tiny shower but have been a great bargain on holiday weekends. Getting a free night whenever you spend two (or three on holidays) is a very nice bonus! The breakfasts are a great start to each day, and we love relaxing with a drink in the Saints Pub before bed each evening. Entertainer Frank Chase is great fun on the weekends!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple