“Delicious and friendly service”
Review of Domenic's Pizzeria

Domenic's Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
boca raton
“Delicious and friendly service”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I walked upon this restaurant with my son and they were full. They offered to take my name and phone number in the event they could accommodate us. To my surprise, I received a call an hour later. It was fabulous. The energy in the room alone, made the dining experience great. Our waitress was wonderful. As for the food, we ordered a pizza, okra, and the cauliflower with warm goat cheese. All were delicious and we had leftovers! A warning to those who don't like spicy, ask for olive oil without the pepper infused in it.

• Visited October 2013

Concord, Massachusetts
“Good Pizza in noisy atmosphere.”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very good pizza and a nice selection of beers. Terrible acoustics contributes to place being noisy. Few tables on the terrace are much quieter.

• Visited October 2013
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Great pizza's, try the cinnamon sticks - yummy. Take out cheaper than delivery and hotter and you don't have to give a tip.

Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza on the Mountain”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I don't really eat much pizza any more - gulten "allergies" and all that - but I can actually crave a Domenic's pizza. And eat the whole damn thing. Each pizza is made to order so it can take a little while. But over all it's worth the wait. Have never tried anything else on the menu so I dunno what it's like. Wine selection is good and so are the drinks. Priced well. Going back up in a few days, gonna have to look into getting me a Domenic's pizza. Not for Romance. Kids will love it if they can stand the wait. It's all good.

Visited February 2013
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, United States
“LOVED THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Visited on our last day in town or we would have eaten here more than once!!! Almost ordered an extra pizza for the road (wish we had of). They have a large selection of beers from Vermont also. We had the Ranch Pizza and a Cheese for the kids - Both were delicious! I have a feeling I will be craving their pizza... guess another trip to Killington will have to happen! You should give this place a try, you won't be sorry...

Visited June 2013