“Great Stay!!”

Killington Center Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Killington
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Killington Center Inn and Suites was a great place to stay on our Ski trip at Killington. The rooms were clean, great continental breakfast before the slopes, and the staff was very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a convenient place to stay near the slopes. There is even a shuttle that stops here every hour to take you to the mountain. I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Killington Center Inn & Suites

Reviewed 5 December 2013

My family and I stayed at the Inn in early November. Our room was very nice, we were actually pleasantly surprised at just how nice the rooms in our suite were. The rooms were very clean and our bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the continental breakfast in the Inn's main building, which has lovely windows and a fireplace - a very cozy place to enjoy an early morning breakfast. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent customer service. We'll definitely be staying here again and recommending it to our friends.

And just as a side note - I have to address one of the previous reviews about how the pool was closed in mid September. As a native Vermonter, I am all too familiar with just how quickly Vermont summers leave us. Most pools in Vermont, and New England, are closed on Labor Day. So it should not have come as a shock that an outdoor pool in the mountains was closed in mid September. Perhaps next time you're traveling, @rsnovak, you should do better research on the location and its seasonal weather patterns.

Room Tip: Ask to speak with the Innkeeper, Paris, she'll do the best she can to accommodate your needs for...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Each unit is a privately owned condo and the units vary from good to terrible. Some have been upgraded and some have not been touched in 15 years. No continental breakfast in the summer (you will not know this until you arrive) and the pool was closed by mid September. There is a 10% resort or service fee that is hidden as a tax when booked on line. Check-in is 6 pm. and if you have any questions about the room etc. you need to call MT. Green Reservations which closes at 5pm. The staff were friendly and helpful. Stay elsewhere

Room Tip: Ask for a newly renovated room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Richard N
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We should have read reviews before we booked this hotel with Travelocity. No one was there, no continental breakfast, no heat in room when we arrived and when it finally clicked in it was so noisy and rattling that we could not sleep. Next morning, the faucet in the bath tub did not work and we had no hot water. Someone did come and fix it. There were construction workers replacing siding on the outside near our room and woke us up in the morning. We left so our 'fall vacation' was not ruined and are still trying to get a refund on 5 nights we did not stay.

Room Tip: Avoid this place.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaN1647
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Booked using an online site for a room with a patio and breakfast. Average room with no patio, bulky and noisy air con, and a 'video' player of all things! Found out when we arrived there was no breakfast in summer. When we asked about breakfast or the room quality the man at the front desk said it wasn't his problem and couldn't care less. His attitude and demeanor to customer service was disgusting and downright rude. And to have limited hours of opening the reception office is just bizarre. Don't expect to walk to dinner of breakfast (because it wasn't supplied) as there is not much near the hotel. Arrogant staff, overpriced,definitely not value for money and next time I'm around that part of the world I'll keep driving by.

Room Tip: Try another hotel....
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank steve m
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Ever seen Hotel Impossible? Well, Anthony Melchiorri needs to pay this place a visit!

Driving up, it looks decent. Luckily, we arrived during their limited office hours - they close at 8pm during the weekends, at noon two days a week, and are actually completely closed two days a week. Really?

I booked using an online booking site and chose this inn over others because it included free continental breakfast, but taped to the front door of the office is a sign that says continental breakfast is not offered during the summer months. Really? (I'm actually writing this review on my laptop in the room on the morning of my checkout - my stomach is not happy right now!)

When checking in, I was handed a letter full of bold, italicized, and underlined statements (well isn't that warm and friendly?) It noted that the housekeeping staff would exchange towels, remove trash, and make the bed, but if "full cleaning service is desired please see the front desk staff to schedule a time at an additional charge of $35.00" Really?

Luckily we live in an era with cellphones, because no one can call the rooms when the office is closed because the switchboard is unstaffed. Really?

When I turned in, I was happy that the bed was comfortable. However, I did not get a good night's sleep at all because I kept waking up all night long every time the AC kicked on - it was tremendously loud! Funny - as I refer back to their list of rules, it notes "a noise free-room is not guaranteed." Really?

Needless to say, I was not very pleased with this stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SteveSmithUSA
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We found this after we arrived and had another reservation at a different local inn and we did not realize until arrival they had no A/C, I would like to add that they did not charge us for last minute cancellation and they treated us great. Back to Killington Center the place is clean and quiet and very accommodating and yes we would would return and plan on doing so next month.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Killington
The Mountain Inn
Killington Grand Resort Hotel
Killington Motel
Killington Motel
#2 of 13 in Killington

Been to Killington Center Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!