“Exceptional service and Prices”

Root's Ski & Snowboard
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Killington
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Wont go anywhere else for my rentals and neither should you! Prices are the best around and equipement is always freshly tuned!

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Roots is the perfect place to rent ski when hitting the slopes at Killington. They have ski and boot rental packages starting at $14.95! Such a great alternative to the high price rentals on the mtn. Staff is very nice and they will have you in and out in no time. They also allow you to pick up the night before with no extra charge.

Reviewed 14 October 2010

Root's is the best place to rent in Killington. So Friendly and Helpful. The gear is Good Quality and always in good condition. Prices are so reasonable...no reason to rent at the mountain.

You always get treated with respect and courtesy. Ken, the owner and his staff make sure you get a good fit and gear that is suited to your level. If you are a beginner and you want to change your gear mid-day, mid-term...whenever, they will do it. From Skiing to Snowboarding they will do it, no questions asked! If you have questions, they will answer them and care to do so.

I can't say enough about Root's. When we brought our gear back the last day, Ken remembered us and gave us direction to go to Ben and Jerry's. He also recommended a few other stops on our way home. Before I bought my own gear, I always rented here. Now as a group leader I bring all my friends here to rent and I know they will have a good experience.

Thanks Ken and the Rest of Roots!

- A De Meo

Reviewed 28 December 2009

Our family travels to Killington frequently in the winter. When we need to rent or a tune on our own skis we go to Root's Ski and Snowboard shop on the Killington Road. It is a small shop, but they are quick and helpful...the best part is the price. You won't have to break into the piggy. You can always find a deal on used equipment too. I am still skiing on the ones I bought there 2 seasons ago. The owner is very helpful and friendly. When in killington and looking for the best price on rental this is the place to go.