“Great food Great Prices!”
Review of JAX Food & Games

JAX Food & Games
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

This was by far the cheapest place to eat in killington and the food was fantastic. I wish we had found it sooner. The brownie is the size of a dinner plate. Good for 4 people. Bar atmosphere

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Visited Jax food and games bar/restaurant on recent ski trip. Place is neat. Interior is unique with diamond plate, corrugated metal environment. Bar has peninsula areas that make seating great for conversation with your group or others. Plenty of large tv's for watching multiple events. The bar/pub type food is outstanding, excellent and reasonably priced for the "LARGE" portions you receive. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is a large fireplace where comfortable couches, chairs and tables with table games are set up to play creating a very relaxing and home feeling. There is also pool tables, darts, etc. They have live music every night with very good musicians creating nice setting. Not to loud or soft. Perfect for enjoyment and conversation. GO TO JAXS!!! You won't regret it!!! Awesome place!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I ate here on my last 2 recent trips to Killington. They make a very good garden burger & the Shed beer on tap is really tasty. The service is friendly. I was alone; but felt comfortable eating at the bar. The crowd includes families & folks waiting for their laundry to finish (the laundromat is located below the restaurant). Good food, friendly service & the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I eat here all the time. We enjoy talking to all of the people that work here because they are so nice. The lobster is outstanding and the dynamite burger is my husband's favorite. They often have live music that is incredibly enjoyable. We especially enjoy playing pool here because of the great atmosphere. The laundry facility downstairs is a bonus for us because we live off-grid and sometimes we need the use of a dryer. We love that JAX offers everything we need. We will be coming here throughout all the years to come!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I said it once and I will say it again JAX is the place to be in Killington. My family and I were there twice during the Thanksgiving weekend. KO and the staff at JAX does a great making a family feel "at home". Five takeaways from this weekend:

1. Excellent service
2. Family friendly (the entire staff)
3. Great food (very fresh)
4. Reasonable prices
5. Entertainment

If you have kids and want to have a great time at reasonable prices, you need to get there!!!!

Thanks Jax

We will be back in January and February!