“Hard to believe we were at a ski area”
Review of Burgrs On The Rocs

Burgrs On The Rocs
Ranked #29 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: On the Rocs is a modern speakeasy lounge modeled in quintessential style. The walls remind us of a time where a spirit was forbidden and a password was need at the door. In the kitchen, the chef is preparing divine mouth watering delights certain to satisfy the most mature palette. Relax and enjoy!
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My husband and dined at this restaurant after reading the reviews. We were not disappointed. I had the lobster roll and can not wait to go back an have it again. My husband loved his tuna. They had a great selection of beers on tap which made him very happy. The service was wonderful. Definitely going back.

2  Thank thomasholme

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We ll enjoyed a lovely evening at On The Rocs. We had 2 little ones with us and they loved the burger sliders on the kids' menu. Many of the adults ordered the Steak Frites. Presentation was beautiful. Loved the sweet potato fries. We found the meat delicious but far too spicy for our tastebuds. If we order this again we would request a milder version. My son ordered ribs. Portion was HUGE and he loved them.

1  Thank Betty L
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Having read these reviews, we headed to On the Rocs for an appetizer and a drink. The brussels sprouts were just as delicious as anticipated and we ended up ordering more food. The bbq ribs were perfectly cooked and the tuna tartar was a great surprise as a light and delicious dinner. The drinks were great, the ambiance very cool, and the bartenders are great at being friendly and keeping conversation going. Because of our experience on the first night, we headed back to share more food and drinks our second night and weren't disappointed.

2  Thank rachelrenee_80
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My husband and I were looking for a dinner out while visiting Killington. So glad we chose this place! We were there mid-week so found that it was very empty which was good for us. The restaurant is small, but cozy with a nice fireplace and an awesome bar area. The staff was so friendly. Even turned the Rangers outdoor game on the TV for us and turned the volume on once we went to the bar for after dinner drinks.

We tried the fried brussels sprouts after I read some reviews about how great they were. This is not something we would ever randomly order, but so glad we did. They were amazing. Definitely try them you will not be disappointed. Both of our dinners were great. I had the sesame tuna and my husband had the double cut bone-in pork chop. Both dishes were absolutely amazing.

The best part was to our surprise the bill was super reasonable. Being from the NYC metro area a meal like that would have cost us double. Totally recommend this place and will definitely be returning next time we are in the area.

1  Thank Stacey D
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Service was fine. Food was ok. Had calamari, salad and steak. None of food stood out. The calamari was below average and the steak was fair. Decor was really nice and the best part of the experience, however I would trade good food over good decor any day. Little pricey for the quality of food.

1  Thank Tltravels