Turn of River Lodge in VT is very comfortable. I stayed in the bunk house and saved a ton of money. The showers are hot, breakfast is cereal, danish, juice, coffee, warm and cozy. I enjoyed the company in the lobby where other guests gather and share stories of the day. Close to shops and gondola, it's the perfect place to stay. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. I would rate this at about a 2 star but for the price it is an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 50 years, Turn of River Lodge has been welcoming guests to the Killington area. We have rooms with private or shared bath as well as bunk beds. Great fit for large family or group of friends, as well as for budget cautious singles. We are a family-owned and operated traditional Vermont ski or bike lodge/B&B with a warm, friendly, congenial atmosphere, providing affordable accommodations to skiers, snowboarders, bikers and all sport enthusiasts. We are conveniently located 2 minutes from the Killington Skyeship Base and 5 minutes from Bear Mountain, both of which provide easy parking and access to the entire Killington Ski Area. One of the most loved aspects of Turn of River Lodge is the Great Room and its huge stone hearth where our winter lodgers share their mountain experiences. As our guests come not only from all over the United States, but also from all over the world, the apres ski social gatherings make for lively conversations and fun times. We have ski/snowboard tuning room for those who prefer to work on their own equipment. A family style continental breakfast is served in the Great Room where guests partake at the large refectory table. A refrigerator is available for shared usage, as well as a microwave for guests who would like to heat up their own meals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Turn of River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turn Of River Hotel Killington
- Turn Of River Lodge Killington, Vermont