“Great Choice, Ultra Clean, Good Location”

Highridge Condominiums
Reviewed 28 March 2007

I stayed three days at the Highridge Condominium and was very impreseed by the cleanliness of the condo. The staff was very kind and helpful with all needs. The location is convenient to drive/bus to Bear Mountain where the Freestyle Competition was or to the Snowshed/Ramshed Base Lodge areas. I highly recommend this facility. The skiing experience was a blast...nice long trails and great views.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Worldtravelfever

Reviewed 13 February 2007

I stayed here with my girlfriend in December of 2005 for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom, I had originall requested a 1 bedroom, but was upgraded to a huge unit with 3 bathrooms, sauna, jacuzzi, masterbedroom with kingsize bed...it was early in the season so the place wasn't filled and was very quiet...the unit was clean and had everything I could want...washer/dryer, fireplace, dw...I am very particular and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great condo at a reasonable price, close to the mountain.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank bms1974
Reviewed 4 January 2006

We stayed at Highridge for 4 nights in a 2 BR condo. The location was very convenient to the slopes, (less than 1/2 a mile) but there were other condominium complexes closer. Our unit was very comfortable with new appliances. Cut wood was plentiful for our fire and our unit had a sauna and a whirlpool tub in the master bath. There is a shuttle bus that will pick you up and take you to the slopes or down the mountain to the restaurants.
When I reserved our unit, I was told that this was the highest end unit in the complex and that Highridge was the nicest in the Killington resort condominiums. It know it was the most expensive. I was a bit disappointed with the decor of our unit. It was a 1980's "country" motif, and I would have liked it to be a bit more updated, (for the money we spent) but I guess the owners don't want to put too much money into a rental unit.
The people that work at Killington are very nice and will do anything to make your stay a good one. Food on Killington Road was great, too. We'll probably go back in the future.

• Stayed: December 2005
8  Thank scslim
Reviewed 6 December 2004

My boyfriend and I stayed in a 1 bed. unit in Dec 2003. We went to bed around 12 but upstairs a group of teenagers were having a blast. The building is all wood and it felt like horses were running up and down and they would fall off the ceiling at any time. We called the mngmt. and they sent somebody to calm them down. It got a little better. All in all we slept around 3 and woke up exhausted. The good part: fireplace is nice, very cozy, there is a small sauna (which I loved), kitchen, washer/dryer and balcony. Close to the slope, short 2 min. drive or shuttle bus. The bed comforters are pretty outdated and the blankets really itchy. But the heat is adjustable and you can just use a sheet for cover. I'll get my own blanket next time. After the first 2 nights, the group of kids left and we really enjoyed the getaway. Try and request a top floor unit if possible. This year we're going back but try a different thing. But we would definitely stay at Highridge again!

• Stayed: December 2003
12  Thank delito03
A TripAdvisor Member
albany, ny
Reviewed 15 December 2003

Great condos and facilities. Indoor heated pool, 20 person outdoor hot tub, sauna, work out room and game room for the kids. We stayed in a four bedroom, 3 full bath unit that had been recently updated. There was a sauna in the unit and a great fireplace. They have 1, 2, 3 and a few 4 bedroom units. Great wood burning fireplace. Our unit had great views of the mountain, a ski home trail and easy shuttle skiing picks you up at your front door. Also shuttle to all the bars and eating establishments at Killington so you leave your car parked and enjoy.
Great place. will be going back again. THe pool and hot tub are excellent after a hard day of skiing.

35  Thank A TripAdvisor Member