“Excellent Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a great retro restaurant. We were looking for a quick good breakfast before a meeting. The service and food was wonderful and they even have fresh squeezed O.J.

There are newer reviews for Wally's American Grill

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wally's has the nicest owner/manager in this town. The food is all good and the wings are the best in Phoenix, great family environment and nice patio. Love it!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I had breakfast at Wally's. It was ok... I know, it's breakfast, what can you really do to make it better. That said, i ordered a French toast, egg combo. Eggs were cooked fine, French toast was not a thick french toast as described but cooked well. One issue was the price on the menu and the price on my check were not the same. The claim to fame is the Fresh squeezed OJ (watch them make your OJ: it screams on the menu. I ordered some and while it was probably squeezed recently... it was poured out of a pitcher from the bar. the OJ machine they have in place was sitting idle. I expected it straight from the orange into my glass... disapointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Our family took went for breakfast on a weekday to Wally's. It was not busy at all, everyone was already out on the slopes.

Our 6 year old daughter was excited to sit in an oval shaped booth that maybe sits 5, they have a few of them. Some middle aged white guy with a pot belly in a Bob Marley knit hat tells us to please move to because he was expecting big parties. Not another soul came in while we were there. I mean the place was dead, give me a break. In addition, he had nothing else to say to us, like welcome or have you been here before, etc.

The waitress was very nice, but soon it was a bit disappointing again. We ordered fresh orange juice and where telling our daugter she would see the juice machine roll the orange around the restaurant into the machine. The waitress later told us that they don't use it if they don't have to, because it is too hard to clean. They could have told us that before. We also heard her giving the someone in the kitchen a lesson in manners. The lessons were not helping let me tell you.

It was dark, dirty, greasy and I could not wait to leave. If you see Wally's keep driving.

Reviewed 29 January 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped for a late breakfast. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. The have a really cool machine that makes delicious fresh squeezed orange juice. I had the jackpot for breakfast and although it was pricey at $9.95, it was amazing. The malted waffle was to die for!! Can't wait to go back