“Fantastic Ski Trip”
other traveller has booked this property
View of Living Room
Bedroom 2
Bedroom on Main Level
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Sunrise from Master Bedroom.
Outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Outdoor Hot Tub and Pool
View toward the dun deck
Killington Ski Trails from Sport Center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

AGNIESZKA...
“Great!!!”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

I found a perfect house to stay in for my family and friends for our Christmas holiday break. Was exactly what I was looking for: cozy and warm and close to the trails which was a Bear Mountain. Another plus for fully equip kitchen. My polish family love to cook fresh meals. We enjoyed ski during a day, cook a dinner, taking many trips to Health Spa and relaxed in hot tub or jacuzzi. Overall perfect house and close to trails with great views.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Brasil

Sun_and_s...
Newport, Rhode Island
“Amazing Family Vacation!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

We are two families who thouroughly enjoyed our Killington vacation at this wonderful ski on ski off home. The accommodations were spacious and everyone had their own bed. We all loved the fire place and making meals in the kitchen. The kids and even a couple of over-grown kids challenged themselves to a couple of rounds of golf in the game room.

The home was conveniently located near the trail. A few days we went down to the spa and took advantage of the indoor pool and hot tub and even braved the cold one afternoon to venture into the outdoor hot tub! The Sunrise Cafe was an added bonus too! The food was superb after a day of skiing. Some of our party even brought their skates, unfortunately for the skaters, we had too much snow on the pond to skate! Oh well, maybe next time.

Thank you so much for opening your Killington slopeside home to our family. We will definitely come back next year to make more memories.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of the coded entry and proximity to the lift.
Liked least: Some of the mattresses were too hard to sleep on.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Greentown PA
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Pa
Reviewed 11 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$550
/ Night
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing