I stayed here on a three-day weekend with a group of 8 20-something skiers, and it was exactly what we were looking for. The rooms were simple and clean but very roomy, especially for four people in each.
The lodge is very cosy, with a nice living room area. The gym is quite small and basic, just a few machines, as are the hot tub and sauna. Still, for the price they offer, you can't expect much more. They also offer a very good breakfast every morning, have a large ski storage room, and are just a minutes-long drive from the slopes and local restaurants and bars.
If you're looking for something affordable, this is definitely the place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Play hard...sleep for less at Mountain Sports Inn. You will experience a clean and spacious comfortable room, a relaxed homelike atmosphere, great service, and most importantly -- all these, at an affordable price! All rooms and suites have private baths, CATV, telephones with voice mail and free Wi-Fi internet service. Furthermore, regardless of your interests or activities, we will provide you with the necessary information needed to enjoy the area to the fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mountain Sports Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Sports Hotel Killington
- Mountain Sports Inn Killington, Vermont