“Good stay”

Ranked #4 of 14 Killington B&B and Inns
Greve
“Good stay”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

A very good place to stay. Staff if friendly and very helpful.
If I get to Killington again this is where i would stay :-)
Staff will willingly help you with deals on skirentals and / or lift tickets.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Oswego, New York
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We now stay here every time we go to Killington. My uncle, my 11 yr old son and I have found his pace to be the nicest place up there in our budget range. There are fancier places but not more comfortable or more accommodating for the money. The breakfast is top notch, the staff are friendly, the rooms are clean. Will be staying here for many years to come.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Sunderland, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My wife and I have been staying at the Mountain Sports Inn for over 8 years. We have tried a half dozen other places to stay and this is the best value we have found. We are not looking for a gourmet breakfast and 5 star accommodations and do not want to pay what it would cost to get them. We ski all day and eat out so only need a clean and quiet place to sleep. With the full or continental breakfast included we save a lot of $$ over what it would cost on the mountain. Rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. I recommend the Mountain Sports Inn to anyone looking for a good place to stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Rooms in the Premium section are larger.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I have stayed here a few times over the past couple years. this hotel seams to have a good reputation all around the mountain. everywhere our group went, when we mentioned that that we were staying at the Mountain Sports Inn, the locals could not say enough good things about the family that runs it. my group was relatively low maintenance, but the service we received was still top notch. this is the only place i recommend whenever i have friends looking to go for a ski weekend. the hot breakfast is amazing also.

Nutley, New Jersey
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Waste of money!!! 176.00 per night. Rooms were on the dirty side and the bedspread hadn't been changed since the gold rush. The cleaning staff even had the courtesy to throw my pajamas on the floor. The real clincher was when the front desk person told me to stick my hand in the top of the toilet bowl to flush since a piece of plastic broke off. He finally found something to fix it

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Lee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I just returned from a weekend at Killington with a friend of mine and this was our first stay at the Mountain Sport Inn. We found the people to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms were adequate and clean and the breakfast was cooked to order and better than expected for a continental breakfast . The front desk people were very helpful in telling us to best places to park when we drove to the mountain and suggested great places to eat. The Inn was also centrally located near some nightlife and great shopping. WE would definitely stay there again. Plus they offer 10% off for return visitors.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 February 2014

On my 2nd stay here, I was impressed by the consistent cleanness of the rooms. Hot breakfast was available and it was significantly improved since my last stay. More importantly, Mountain Sports Inn stands out because of the people who run it. Unfortunately due to my lack of winter driving experience, my car got stuck in the car park. Members of the staff immediately came to help and were very friendly despite my car blocking the exit. They helped tow my car out with their plow truck and I was out on my way to snowboard in no time. This place is awesome.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Killington
Mendon Mountainview Lodge
#2 of 13 in Killington
Greenbrier Inn
Greenbrier Inn
#7 of 14 in Killington

Been to Mountain Sports Inn? Share your experiences!