Four of us stayed here in early March 2007. If you are new to Killington, don't get confused by the assortment of lodging options that contain both the words "mountain" and "inn."
I had a good overall experience staying here. The rooms are basic, but clean. I took a couple pics of the bathroom (see attached). Four of us shared a room, and we had enough space for all our stuff (luggage, ski clothes, etc). My only real complaint are the thin walls...I woke up a couple times to the voice of people walking down the hallway (or maybe it was the next room?). A minor point was that the t.v. seemed very old (but who goes to VT to watch t.v.!). Even with those negatives, I'd still stay here again. The staff are very friendly, the lobby is nice (big couches, a fireplace, big screen...very cozy), the hottub is nice and well kept. They serve breakfast and it is good. They have some continental breakfast stuff and are also happy to make you french toast, pancakes, eggs, or bacon (or any combination thereof). Good coffee and orange juice. The view is nice at breakfast...you can see the woods behind the Inn and they have a bird/squirel feeder. Very pretty in VT!
They have a nice sized storage room to store your skis/board/whatever. We left our luggage in there on our last day so we could hit the slopes again after checking out. And yes this place is located near the slopes. The shuttle will pick you up at the Comfort Inn next door, or you could always drive to the slopes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Play hard...sleep for less at Mountain Sports Inn. You will experience a clean and spacious comfortable room, a relaxed homelike atmosphere, great service, and most importantly -- all these, at an affordable price! All rooms and suites have private baths, CATV, telephones with voice mail and free Wi-Fi internet service. Furthermore, regardless of your interests or activities, we will provide you with the necessary information needed to enjoy the area to the fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mountain Sports Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Sports Hotel Killington
- Mountain Sports Inn Killington, Vermont