Killington Motel
Val Roc Motel(Killington)
US$86
US$103
US$120
Killington Grand Resort Hotel(Killington)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$190
The Mountain Inn(Killington)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsblueberry pancakesfresh fruitegg sandwichchocolate chipcoffee beanshomemade breakfastaccess roadevery morningthe breakfast areaowners were friendlycomfortable roomski tripflat screen tvsmall fridgebagelsa great place to stayminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I was hoping for a nicer place when I read the reviews.
Here is my take:
The hotel was probably built in 1960, and has had very few upgrades since then. The walls are super thin and you hear everything from other rooms. Every time someone closes their door, it feels like the whole building shakes. If someone checks in late at night, you will know every move they make; from the moment they enter the parking lot. The toilet hardly flushes. The rooms were kept clean, however, years of built up grime were very evident. (see attached pictures)
The owners were very nice and welcoming. As mentioned in other reviews, the breakfast had a nice selection - pancakes, egg sandwiches, baked goods, and fresh fruit. The silverware and cooking area was not that clean. But given it was free, it was still more then I would expect from a budget hotel.
The room, however, was a step below I would expect from a budget hotel, and would not stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

THE KILLINGTON MOTEL-DATES OF STAY 02/09/14 TO 02/11/14

We stayed at the Killington Motel for the first time on a recent ski trip to Killington, Vermont. The motel is on Route 4 just minutes passed the access road to the mountain going towards Rutland. The innkeepers are great hosts, Robin & Steve. They offer a good breakfast that’s included in the room rate. They also recommended some great places to eat which we tried and they were right on. The rooms are clean and comfortable-we stayed in a room that had to queen beds. This motel is nothing fancy but it is warm and comfortable. I would stay at this motel again and you cannot find a better value.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are away from route 4.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank skitom
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Me and my daughter stay here 2 weeks back while skiing in Killington. The motel is clean and comfortable. The rooms might be a bit outdated but that was not a concern for us. The owner is very friendly and gave great advice which was appreciated as it was our first visit to Killington. Breakfast was good too!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed here 2 nights for a ski clinic at Killington. The owner, Stephen, welcomed me; was always available for questions & cooked up a tasty breakfast with his very own roasted coffee & home made granola. I bought his granola - it was that good! My room was spacious, clean, warm & had a refrigerator. The motel is very close to the Access Road up to Killington (which is a lot less hectic than staying at a motel on the access road). Stephen happily accommodated my needs to have breakfast early - so that I could make my clinic on time. I highly recommend the Killington Motel & plan to stay there again.

Room Tip: My room, #15, was at the end of the block of rooms, separated by an outside doorway - making it less windy & easier to get into with all my stuff.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MMingus
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had a great ski weekend at Killington Motel. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel is a quick 5-10 minute drive to the mountain. We went with friends, and the 4 of us were able to get two rooms on the far end of the hotel that were actually within their own suite (handicap suite maybe?), which was great. Breakfast was the absolute highlight. Delicious egg sandwiches, blueberry pancakes, fresh fruit, served in an adorable room filled with house plants -- felt like a greenhouse. Steve was a lot of fun to chat with and he has two adorable cats. Call Steve directly to book your room -- he told me that he offers better rates over the phone than we got on hotels.com.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends