I stayed here in the off-season (summer) and had a fantastic stay. The rates are vey reasonable, especially if you go off-peak. The room was extremely large and was furnished and set-up so that you felt like you were staying at someone's vacation home rather than in a hotel. It is not really an inn in the sense of "b&b" but it is definitely a step above your average generic hotel. Like a modest vacation home, the furnishings are not luxurious but very comfortable and should be fine for most people. I believe all of the rooms have a small private balcony as well. The owners were quite friendly and have a sweet dog who patrols the grounds. Speaking of the grounds, there is a well-kept outdoor pool with flowers around it and a nature path out the back.
Located right on Rte 4, it is very convenient to all the hiking/skiing attractions around Killington. the one 'downside' is that you will have to drive to get to any restaurants. However, I would definitely recommend it as a low-key, comfortable place to stay when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel with Vermont country inn charm. Conveniently located just off the Killington Road. Attractively decorated with beautiful mountain and valley views. Our second generation family-run Inn affords a true commitment to customer service. Common area lounge with fireplace, free Wi-Fi, television and games. Continental breakfast served each morning in the lounge. Non-smoking property with 21 spacious guest rooms all with private bath, refrigerator, hairdryer, cable television, telephone and patio or balcony. On site 7,000 square-foot gift shop full of unique gifts and home decor. The gift shop is a year round destination for travelers throughout the world. Guests enjoy complimentary use of snowshoes to explore on premises nature trails that follow our brook. In the spring, summer and fall try your hand at fly-fishing with beautiful gardens and sitting area. Enjoy the warmth, casual elegance and friendly service of the Greenbrier Inn. Amenities: Lounge with Fireplace & Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast, In-room refrigerator, balcony or patio attached to rooms, Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greenbrier Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenbrier Hotel Killington
- Greenbrier Inn Killington, Vermont