We stayed three nights at the Inn. Had a wonderful experience. Staff was very friendly and always available. Rooms were nice and kept clean daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern hotel with Vermont country inn charm. Conveniently located just off the Killington Road. Attractively decorated with beautiful mountain and valley views. Our second generation family-run Inn affords a true commitment to customer service. Common area lounge with fireplace, free Wi-Fi, television and games. Continental breakfast served each morning in the lounge. Non-smoking property with 21 spacious guest rooms all with private bath, refrigerator, hairdryer, cable television, telephone and patio or balcony. On site 7,000 square-foot gift shop full of unique gifts and home decor. The gift shop is a year round destination for travelers throughout the world. Guests enjoy complimentary use of snowshoes to explore on premises nature trails that follow our brook. In the spring, summer and fall try your hand at fly-fishing with beautiful gardens and sitting area. Enjoy the warmth, casual elegance and friendly service of the Greenbrier Inn. Amenities: Lounge with Fireplace & Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast, In-room refrigerator, balcony or patio attached to rooms, Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greenbrier Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenbrier Hotel Killington
- Greenbrier Inn Killington, Vermont