We stayed in the Chalet in early January 2013. The reason we booked this particular Chalet was it's closeness to the mountain and fact that they accept dogs. We and up leaving our dog at home, but still kept our reservation.
Room looked clean but was so outdated with very old mattress and even older box with a lot of stains and holes. Carpet looked so dirty that I would not step on it barefooted.
Rooms need serious makeover.
We did not dare to use the hot tub.
The only positive comment I have is for the service. They are very friendly and the breakfast was amazing.
Unless you want to take you dog with you and no other place will accommodate you, I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Killington is located on the Killington road about 1 mile from the lifts. Each room includes a private bath, cable tv, wireless internet and daily housekeeping. Also enjoy our lounge, restaurant, hot tub, sauna, outdoor heated pool and game room. We offer free slope-side shuttle from December to April. Be sure to bring your dog along, we are Pet Friendly!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Chalet Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Killington Hotel Killington
- Chalet Killington Vermont