We have stayed here a few times one of those being my very first trip to Killington, January 2012. Check in was very easy. The rooms are old and could use updating but they are clean and comfortable so the lack of remodeling wasn't an issue. This is also a DOG FRIENDLY place which is always nice to see and although we saw quite a few people with their pets, we did not hear any barking in the middle of the night. The heated pool was also nice and open late. I think my favorite part of the place is the Mexican restaurant and bar especially if you're in the mood for margheritas! YUM!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Killington is located on the Killington road about 1 mile from the lifts. Each room includes a private bath, cable tv, wireless internet and daily housekeeping. Also enjoy our lounge, restaurant, hot tub, sauna, outdoor heated pool and game room. We offer free slope-side shuttle from December to April. Be sure to bring your dog along, we are Pet Friendly!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chalet Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Killington Hotel Killington
- Chalet Killington Vermont